Please be mindful when you attend class and remember a few things:
- Arrive 20 minutes early for your first class. This will give you time to sign in, familiarize yourself with our studio and meet your instructor. After your first class, ten minutes ahead of time is sufficient.
- Sign in every time you come in to take a class. Write legibly.
- Absolutely no glass or gum in the yoga studio.
- Mats and towels are required. Both are available for rent or purchase at the studio. Water is strongly recommended.
- Clear liquid only in the yoga room, please. No colored water or sports drinks.
- Don’t enter or exit the yoga room during a pose. If you're late, have to use the restroom, or need to leave during class, be mindful and courteous of your fellow students. If you must leave early, let the instructor know in advance and set up by the door.
- Please refrain from talking for 15 minutes following a class while others are in savasana. All other times, please use soft voices.
- Please turn cell phones off in the yoga room and dressing rooms to help maintain the serene atmosphere.
- Our practice is done barefoot; please leave your shoes in the dressing rooms.
- No perfume or oils before class. If you have them on from the beginning of the day, please wash them off before class.
- Out of consideration for others, please refrain from coming to class when you are sick.
- Practice cleanliness and respect at the studio. Pick up after yourself and if you rent towels and mats, please replace them in an organized fashion. Leave the space clean, dry, and litter-free.
- Be considerate of the sacredness of the space. Go at your own pace, practice with patience, and enjoy the sensations. Don’t push yourself to the point of physical pain. As with anything new it takes a few times to get into the flow of a class.
- Out of respect for our neighbors, please park in the free parking lot across the street, off Larga Avenue.
Thanks for your understanding and support. Please let us know if we can answer any questions.